20 December 2016
Update 20.12.2016 (220.127.116.11)
- Fixed the sound of aircraft ordnance striking ground vehicles.
- Maximum fire rate of the 150mm Type 4 Ho-Ro cannon mounted on tank destroyers has been changed from 7.7 shots per minute to 3 shots per minute.
- A bug, where in some cases large calibre HE shells wasn’t fused when striking low armoured targets has been fixed.
- The effect of "camera shake" has been turned off for rework because of user complaints.
- Multiplication for sights on the Tiger II (P) and the Black Prince have been returned to the value in version 1.63.
- Client stability has been improved.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.