22 December 2016
Update 23.12.2016 (22.214.171.124)
Artistic Screenshot created by Rheinberg and uploaded to Live.Warthunder website
- A Christmas tree with fireworks has been added to the hangar.
- A bug, where in some cases, shell fuses were not triggered when striking low armoured components (such as rollers, optics, tracks and other elements) of ground vehicles where the shell itself was destroyed without explosion has been fixed.
- Visibility system in combined battles has been improved. Frequency and number of visibility checks on the low and medium graphical ranges have been increased.
- Parameter of unconditional detection radius for all crews, regardless of the crew skill is now maximum for ground vehicles in RB.
- Radius of unconditional detection has been increased from 47 to 75m.
- Reload time for anti-aircraft cannons on capture points has been decreased.
- A bug that made it impossible to install a 3D decoration on the stern and on the roof of the T-62 has been fixed.
- If the client files are changed then the launcher will be auto-launched and all files will be re-verified.
- Synchronization problems with the ground vehicle gun barrel position after flying an aircraft (and on some other occasions) has been fixed.
- A rare bug with the new control presets for PS4 has been fixed.
- Angle values for vertical gun elevation and depression for the following vehicles has been fixed:
- Ho-Ni I/Ho-Ni III (-10/+20). Source: 九〇式野戦砲取扱法 (Type90 Tank Cannon Handling), Army Technology Headquarters.
- Chi-Ha Kai/Chi-He (-15/+20). Source: 試制1式機動47粍砲研究報告 (Type1 47mm Trial Report), 1st Research group, Ministry of the Army Ministry of Technology Headquarters.
- Chi-Ha (-15/+20). Source: 九〇式５糎７戦車砲仮制式制定の件 (Establishment of the Type97 57mm Tank Gun), Army Technology Headquarters.
- Panzerbefehlswagen VI P - Gunsight magnification value has been fixed.
- Т-34 1941 with L-11 cannon - Missing front armour plate in tank turret damage model has been fixed.
- Chi-To - Incorrect ammunition capacity has been fixed (was 120 shots) to 55 shots.
- Chi-Ri - Incorrect ammunition capacity has been fixed (was 120 shots) to 100 shots.
- Chi-Nu / Ho-Ni I / Ho-Ni III - Fire rate has been changed from 7.8 shots per minute to 10 shots per minute. Source: Japanese Tank and Antitank Warfare. Military Intelligence Division. War Department.
- Graphical glitch on the bomber wing tips in cockpit view has been fixed.
- Client stability has been improved.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums