10 January 2017
Update 10.01.2017 (18.104.22.168)
Artistic screenshot of F4U created by Leon_SVK and uploaded to Live.Warthunder website
- Changes in Flight Models:
- F4U (all modifications) - Water injection consumption has been fixed. Operating time with injection has been increased up to 8.5 minutes (was 7.5 minutes).
- He 112B-0 - In-game vehicle card has been changed to correct values.
- Ki-100-2 - Maximum engine power in X-Ray view has been fixed.
- BV 238 - Inoperative instruments in the cockpit have been fixed (source).
- Bug where after battle, preselected ammunition loadouts were reset has been fixed (source).
- Collision model of the buildings in the “Abandoned Factory” location has been fixed.
- Type 1 Chi-He and Type 3 Ho-Ni III are now available for research and purchase for all players.
Note: This server update applies to all platforms unless specifically highlighted.
The current provided patchnotes reflect the major changes within the game as part of this Update. Some updates and fixes may be not listed in the provided notes. War Thunder is constantly improving all the time and certain fixes may be implemented without the client being updated.
Discuss on the Forums